Empowering Lupus and Fibromyalgia Survivors: A Mission, Vision, and Values Statement for Social Butterflies Foundation
Social Butterflies Foundation was founded by lupus survivor, Chastity Corbett. It is a grassroots organization dedicated to helping those battling with Lupus and Fibromyalgia, as well as their families and caregivers.
Mission: Social Butterflies Foundation is dedicated to empowering and uplifting individuals living with lupus and fibromyalgia, as well as their families and caregivers. Our mission is to provide direct assistance, education, support services, and encouragement to help survivors face the challenges of these debilitating illnesses.
Vision: Our vision is a world where no one suffering from lupus or fibromyalgia has to endure the challenges of these life-threatening illnesses alone. We envision a united community of survivors whose voices are heard and who receive the support they need.
1. Compassion: We are committed to providing support and care to individuals living with lupus and fibromyalgia.
2. Inclusiveness: We strive to support all those affected by these illnesses, regardless of race, gender, or socioeconomic status.
3. Empowerment: We believe in empowering and uplifting individuals to help them maintain their independence and get back to doing what they love.
4. Awareness: We are dedicated to raising awareness for lupus and fibromyalgia and making these invisible illnesses visible.
5. Collaboration: We believe in working with other non-profit organizations to further study, research, and aid individuals who suffer from lupus and fibromyalgia.
6. Advocacy: We are committed to advocating for the needs and rights of individuals living with lupus and fibromyalgia, and we strive to bring attention to the issues they face through community outreach, education, and advocacy efforts. We aim to increase public awareness and understanding of these conditions and to promote policies and legislation that will improve the lives of those affected by lupus and fibromyalgia.
Our mission is to provide direct assistance, education, support services, and encouragement to empower and uplift those living with lupus and/or fibromyalgia in an effort to help them and their families face the challenges of these debilitating illnesses. Together we will make these invisible illnesses visible.
Chastity Corbett – Founder & President
Help Social Butterflies Foundation by supporting our generous sponsors who graciously donated time and resources to ensure that we can support our communities.
Join the movement to make a positive impact in our community! Your donation to our organization will help bring hope and change to those in need. Thank you for your support!